XLAB Mezzo Cage Pod - For Water Bottle Cage
- ShowProduct Information Convenient, quiet storage in a cage.Easy access to your repair kit with a quick twistSoft bag elimin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Convenient, quiet storage in a cage.
- Easy access to your repair kit with a quick twist
- Soft bag eliminates rattling for an enjoyable noise-free ride
- Large size to fit everything you need to get your tire fixed
- Waterproof because dry repair kits are much better than wet ones
- When empty fits just as secure, unlike an empty repair bag
- Microfleece Bag - Protects contents and reduces rattle noise.
- Waterproof - Keeps contents clean and dry.
- Versatile Mounting - Fits all XLAB cages.
- Multi-storage Carrier - Fits tubular tire and pit stop or tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
- Anti-launch Design - Matches XLAB cage groove to prevent launching.
- Extra wide screw cap
- Durable high density poly propelene material.
- Capacity: 750 ml.
- Weight: 101 grams with bag
- Cage Pod container
- Micro Fleece bag
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a 3 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.