XLAB Rocket Pocket XL - Frame Bag
- ShowProduct Information IRONMAN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP winning bag by Pete Jacobs!Quick access to nutrition with a super-slide z... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- IRONMAN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP winning bag by Pete Jacobs!
- Quick access to nutrition with a super-slide zipper
- Keep tablets or pills separate with the handy inside pocket
- Rubberized bottom keeps the bag in its place
- Holds a whopping 2 bars and 4 gels
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area.
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem.
- Tapered aero design profile.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem.
- Extra long front straps allow bag to be attached to bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset.
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip rubber zipper pull.
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Can be mounted behind stem or seat post.
- Silver coloured interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Stretch mesh pocket in contrasting red colour for cell phone, salt tablets, cash or other small items.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away
- 7”(18cm)L x 3.9”(10cm) x 2”(51cm)W.
- Proprietary low skin friction woven material. Red stretch interior mesh. Reflective silver lining. Proprietary insulation material. Anti-slip base. High stitch count embroidery.
- 36 CU.INS (580 CUBIC CMS)
- 59 grams
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.