XLAB Rocket Pocket XL - Frame Bag
- ShowProduct Information IRONMAN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP winning bag by Pete Jacobs!Quick access to nutrition with a super-slide z... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- IRONMAN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP winning bag by Pete Jacobs!
- Quick access to nutrition with a super-slide zipper
- Keep tablets or pills separate with the handy inside pocket
- Rubberized bottom keeps the bag in its place
- Holds a whopping 2 bars and 4 gels
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area.
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem.
- Tapered aero design profile.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem.
- Extra long front straps allow bag to be attached to bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset.
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip rubber zipper pull.
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Can be mounted behind stem or seat post.
- Silver coloured interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Stretch mesh pocket in contrasting red colour for cell phone, salt tablets, cash or other small items.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away
- 7”(18cm)L x 3.9”(10cm) x 2”(51cm)W.
- Proprietary low skin friction woven material. Red stretch interior mesh. Reflective silver lining. Proprietary insulation material. Anti-slip base. High stitch count embroidery.
- 36 CU.INS (580 CUBIC CMS)
- 59 grams
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.