XLAB Stealth Pocket 400 XP - Frame Bag
- ShowProduct Information Four easily accessible exterior pockets end the risk of dropping small vitals when they are needed m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Universal, top tube strap mounted storage. Optimized for bikes with angled stems or cables in top tube
- Fast access to small vitals that can make the big difference. Four outside pockets quickly stash salt, electrolytes, pain tablets or empty nutrition wrappers
- Stay stocked for the ride: Large inner storage capacity comfortably fits up to 6 gels
- Highly visible, silver colored interior makes it easy to see contents and stay focused on the road
- Stays put – does not rock or sway. Rubberized bottom with structured sides keep pouch in place
- Optimal height and width reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers with no increase in frontal area
- 5:1 ratio airfoil design for lowest possible drag
- No more fumbling for the small vitals, or risk dropping them when they are needed most. Tuck away salt, electrolyte or Ibuprofen tablets into one of the 4 exterior pockets
- Pockets are highly elasticized to keep items protected yet easily accessible
- Large, easy-pull zipper for ease of access to main compartment even when race day adrenaline is at its peak
- Contents are highly visible against silver interior
- Non-slip bottom for steady storage
- Structured inserts retain aero shape
- Three long Velcro straps conform to a variety of top tube shapes
- 10.5" (26.7cm) L x 2.1" (5.3cm) H x 1.5" (3.8cm) W
- Smooth woven Nylon exterior. Reflective, insulated interior lining. Anti-slip rubber base.
- 23.2 in3 (380 cm3)
- 2.7 oz (76g)
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 1 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
XLAB Stealth Pocket 400 XP - Frame Bag Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought this so I'd got somewhere to store gels on long rides. The build quality is excellent and it looks like it should last well. The velcro straps are more than long enough to secure the pack to the frame and I cut them back to fit. Could also be used to store a multitool, small inflator etc.
I bought this so I'd got somewhere to store gels on long rides. The build quality is excellent and it looks like it should last well. The velcro straps are more than long enough to secure the pack to the frame and I cut them back to fit. Could also be used to store a multitool, small inflator etc.Close review
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.