XLAB Stealth Pocket 400c Frame Bag
- ShowProduct Information Features:Aerodynamic DesignOptimal airfoil shape reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Optimal airfoil shape reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers with no increase in frontal area
- 5:1 ratio design for best aerodynamic advantage
- Super smooth, non-porous, low friction exterior reduces drag
- Two large, Super-Slide zippers for ease of access even when race day adrenaline is at its peak
- Silver colored interior makes it easy to find contents
- Three long Velcro straps conform to a variety of top tube shapes
- Non-slip bottom grips top tube with 17 lbs of grip force
- Structured inserts hold aero shape
- 10.5" (26.7cm) L x 2.1" (5.3cm) H x 1.5" (3.8cm) W
- Non-porous, durable Vinyl exterior. Reflective, insulated interior lining. Anti-slip rubber base.
- 23.2 in3 (380 cm3)
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 1 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.