XLAB Torpedo System 50 Cage and Torpedo Bottle
- ShowProduct Information Torpedo System 50 is the perfect refillable BTA system for the beginner triathlete. No need to grab ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Best starter BTA System
- Easy installation, right out of the package
- Provides lighter, easier steering for better control
- Left & Right handed access for easy refill
- Easy to clean & leak-proof
- 2 straw positions along with cage & mount adjustments allows for perfect straw location.
- Solid Refill Lid is ideal for adding powder, tablets and fluid.
- Refill area is located behind the computer allowing you to keep the computer screen if you decide to mount one, clean & clear!
- The Torpedo Bottle can be moved to another XLAB cage on your bike so you can use standard bottles or bottles from an aid station.
- One piece body ensures no leaking!
- Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
- True 26 oz bottle capacity (768 mL)
- Proven aerodynamically invisible by 5x World Champion Craig Alexander & Mat Steinmetz at the Velodrome, June 2013.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) airflow optimized and velodrome aero testing approved.
- Bottle body design
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape.
- Small frontal area that allows a clean airflow around the bottle.
- Kamm tail. Reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow.
- Flush lid reduces drag.
- Ability to have computer mounted in front of the bottle, not on top which increases aero drag.
- Uses XLAB’s proven 4 Strap System
- Fits bars 80mm – 130mm center to center
- No tools required for easy removal
- Uses the XLAB anti-slip nylon composite "VEE" cage with specially designed rubber retainer.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.