XLAB Torpedo System 50 Cage and Torpedo Bottle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottles See the latest products
New in Bottles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Torpedo System 50 is the perfect refillable BTA system for the beginner triathlete. No need to grab ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Best starter BTA System
- Easy installation, right out of the package
- Provides lighter, easier steering for better control
- Left & Right handed access for easy refill
- Easy to clean & leak-proof
- 2 straw positions along with cage & mount adjustments allows for perfect straw location.
- Solid Refill Lid is ideal for adding powder, tablets and fluid.
- Refill area is located behind the computer allowing you to keep the computer screen if you decide to mount one, clean & clear!
- The Torpedo Bottle can be moved to another XLAB cage on your bike so you can use standard bottles or bottles from an aid station.
- One piece body ensures no leaking!
- Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
- True 26 oz bottle capacity (768 mL)
- Proven aerodynamically invisible by 5x World Champion Craig Alexander & Mat Steinmetz at the Velodrome, June 2013.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) airflow optimized and velodrome aero testing approved.
- Bottle body design
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape.
- Small frontal area that allows a clean airflow around the bottle.
- Kamm tail. Reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow.
- Flush lid reduces drag.
- Ability to have computer mounted in front of the bottle, not on top which increases aero drag.
- Uses XLAB’s proven 4 Strap System
- Fits bars 80mm – 130mm center to center
- No tools required for easy removal
- Uses the XLAB anti-slip nylon composite "VEE" cage with specially designed rubber retainer.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.