XLAB Torpedo Versa 200 Alloy Bottle and Cage
- ShowProduct Information Durable, aluminum aerodynamic aerobar hydration system with telescoping computer mount. Raise the co... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Switch between Refill or Standard Bottle setup via the seamless telescoping computer mount
- Turn it upside down or shake it around – new leak-free bottle design keeps liquids inside
- No ugly cable-ties, rubberbands or electrical tape needed to secure system: 2-Bracket design simply ‘clicks on’ and cleanly Velcros down to aerobars
- Widest range fits aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart
- Also available in Carbon: TORPEDO VERSA 500 - CARBON
- Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin bike computers and multisport watches
- Also includes Aero Computer Mount for compatibility with non-Garmin computers
- Accommodates changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride
- New leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve technology keeps liquids inside
- Simply snaps on with a click to aerobar extensions. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to hold system secure
- Reinforced aircraft aluminum mount for a no-rattle, no-bounce system
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) without compromising aerodynamic profile
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
- Minimal, compact mount requires 80mm less cockpit space than previous Torpedo models
- New 2-Strap system allows for more mounting positions than previous 4-Strap models
- Choose between two straw positions for your perfect placement
- Straw retainer directs air over the straw, saving up to 100 grams of straw drag
- Bite valve decreases bloating by excluding extra air intake when sipping
- Includes two lid styles for your needs: Solid Refill Lid ideal for adding power, tablets and fluid while the Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape
- Small frontal area allows a clean airflow around the bottle
- Kamm tail reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit airfllow
- Just a few steps required to ready system for your first ride
- 26oz (768 mL)
- Clear bottle available with red or pink graphics or black bottle with white graphics
- 13.5 oz (385g)
- 266mm (10.5in) from computer mount tip to rear of bottle cage
- Versa Mounting Plate: Reinforced aircraft aluminum
- Cage: Vee Cage
- Computer Mount: Nylon Composite
- Bottle: Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle
- Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip
- Bottle and Bottle Accessories: Bottle, Straw with Bite Valve, Aero Straw Retainer, Solid Lid, Slotted Lid, Spare Straw Hole Plug, Breather Valve
- Vee Bottle Cage
- Computer Mounts: Telescoping Versa Computer Mount for Garmin computers and Aero Computer Mount for strap-mounted computers
- Mounting Accessories: Versa Alloy Plate, 2 Versa Mounting Clamps with silicone enforced straps
- Versa Aluminum Mounting Plate – Limited 2 Year
- Vee Cage – Limited 1 Year
- Torpedo Computer Mount – Limited 2 Year
- Torpedo Bottle - Limited 2 Year
- All Other Parts - Limited 6 Month
- Edge 20
- Edge 25
- Edge 200
- Edge 500
- Edge 510
- Edge 520
- Edge 800
- Edge 810
- Edge 1000
- Forerunner 310XT – Need Garmin Quick Release Kit #010-11215-02
- Forerunner 910XT – Need Garmin Quick Release Kit #010-11215-03
- Forerunner 920XT - Need Garmin Quick Release Kit #010-11251-48
- fenix 3/fenix 3 Sapphire - Need Garmin Quick Release Kit #010-12168-11
- Strada Wireless
- Stealth GPS
- Joule GPS
- Joule - 1st generation
- PowerTap LYC
- Cyclometer Wireless
- Cycle Trainer 2.0
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.