XLAB Torpedo Versa Computer Mount
- ShowProduct Information Telescoping Garmin Computer Mount for Versa Plates. Raise the computer up for Refill Bottles, or low... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Telescoping computer mount makes for a seamless switch between Refill or Standard Bottle
- Compatible with Garmin bike computers and Multisport Watches
- Requires Versa Carbon Mount or Versa Aluminum Mount
- Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin bike computers and multisport watches.
- Avoid changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride
- Few steps required to install and head out on your first ride
- Weight - 1.9oz (54g)
- Construction - Nylon Composite
- Fully assembled computer mount
- 2 screw sets: one for Versa Carbon Plates, and one for Versa Aluminum Plates
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.