XLC Organic Disc Pads - Hayes Stroker/Ryde (BP-O18)
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Organic Disc Pads Hayes Stroker, Ryde XLC organic brake pads can be recognised by the ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show How To Change Disc Brake Pads
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Organic Disc Pads Hayes Stroker, Ryde
- XLC organic brake pads can be recognised by the orange back plate.
- Metal content (aluminium and copper) this softer compound during breaking produces less noise than sintered compound.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How To Change Disc Brake Pads
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
XLC Sintered Disc Pads - Formula Mega/RO/R1/RX (BP-S31)
Now £15.29 Save £1.70