Yeti DJ Frame 2012
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Frame See the latest products
New in MTB Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The DJ is the weapon of choice for World Cup 4x racer, Jaered Graves. Based on his extensive feedbac... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe DJ is the weapon of choice for World Cup 4x racer, Jaered Graves. Based on his extensive feedback, we have completely redesigned the frame to maximize rear end stiffness and provide a platform that is at home on a World Cup race course or at the local dirt jumps. The DJ features oversized tubing with a tapered head tube to provide stiffness and strength. The dropouts are fully adjustable with over 25mm of adjustment so you can dial in the chain stay length you prefer or easily run a single-speed set-up.
- Weight: 5lbs
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm shell
- Rear Wheel: 135mm spacing/standard 10mm QR axle
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- Build Kits: Frame only
- Oversized custom hydroformed tube set with integrated yokes
- Adjustable sliding dropouts
- Optimal single-speed specific dropout
- ISCG05 mounts
- Tapered headtube
- 2.5" max tire
- 160mm rotor
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.