Yeti Hardcore Bonus Kit Lock On Grips
- ShowProduct Information Developed in conjuction with the World's top riders.Soft outer layer gives super comfort and tractio... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Grips & Bar Tape Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionDeveloped in conjuction with the World's top riders.
- Soft outer layer gives super comfort and traction.
- Raised Yeti Logo for added grip.
- Patented Lock-On system prevents twisting and gives rider security.
- Bonus Kit includes : Lock-On System grips & collars in a high value SET.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Yeti Hardcore Bonus Kit Lock On Grips Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Nice soft rubber grips to sooth my ageing hands probably somewhere short of the amount of sponginess I was looking for but still very comfy and reasonably hard wearing.
Nice soft rubber grips to sooth my ageing hands probably somewhere short of the amount of sponginess I was looking for but still very comfy and reasonably hard wearing.Close review
Grips & Bar Tape Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.