Yeti SB130 T-Series Frame
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Frame See the latest products
New in MTB Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. Refined to perfection by... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. Refined to perfection by the demands of blistering speed. The SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. But before you put it in a box where full backpacks and all-day pain define the game, keep in mind this bike was also designed to be tossed around and toyed with. Cat with mouse. No trail "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the eff of it. We say no one bike can rule all. But the SB130? One bike that rules.
- Switch Infinity patented suspension system
- High modulus carbon fiber main frame and swing arm
- Integrated ISCG-05 mounts
- Tapered integrated headtube (41mm/52mm)
- Custom down tube protector and chain guards
- Internally molded carbon tubes inside of frame for hassle-free cable routing
- Integrated axle and derailleur hanger system
- Boost hub spacing, front and rear
- Clearance for standard sized water bottle inside mainframe
- Lifetime Warranty
- Travel - 130mm
- Wheel Size - 29”
- Rear Shock - 210mm x 52.5mm Lunch Ride Spec 210x55mm
- Bottom Bracket - PF92
- Rear Wheel - 148mm x 12mm (BOOST)
- Seatpost - 31.6mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.