Not content with drawing massive crowds at Eurobike thanks to the release of the anniversary SB6C, Yeti Cycles also showed off a new 29” wheeled, Switch infinity equipped bike which had many people talking.
Yeti Cycles admit that it was only a matter of time before they rolled out their Switch Technology in big wheels and with a full Carbon Fibre frame. Sharing the same DNA as the other bikes in the SB range we’re sure the new SB4.5c is going to be a popular ride. 114mm (4.5”) of rear wheel travel, internal cable routing and a Boost rear end make the SB4.5c possibly the ultimate 29” trail bike.
Taking their Switch Infinity suspension platform Yeti tweaked the suspension curve to give the bike a stiffer suspension platform so out of the saddle climbs feel effortless and the bike carries speed with maximum efficiency. Once you have smashed the uphill then point the SB4.5c down again and smile as it’s trail bike handling characteristics take over and you’re able to open it up letting the big wheels roll.
- Switch infinity technology patented suspension system
- High modulus carbon fibre main frame and swing arm
- Collet axle system on pivots reduces bearing wear
- Tapered inset headtube (44mm/56mm)
- Custom debris and chain guards
- Internal cable routing
- Integrated axle and derailleur hanger system
- Sizes : S/M/L/XL
- Rear Wheel Travel : 4.5" (114mm)
- Rear Shock : Fox Float Factory DPS
- Frame Weight : 5.4 lbs (2.45 kg)
- Wheel Size : 29"
- Kit Options : X01
- BB : PF92
- Intended Use : XC/Trail