Yeti SB5.5 C-Series XT-SLX 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lively, easy to manoeuvre and eats up challenging descents. The Yeti SB5.5 is a 29er that is designe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Lively, easy to manoeuvre and eats up challenging descents. The Yeti SB5.5 is a 29er that is designed to be a pure enduro mountain bike race machine. The SB5.5 isn’t a one trick pony, and is lightweight enough for all-day-long back country epics as well as bike park uplifts. With a C-Series carbon frame and dependable XT build, this is a great way to experience the kind of performance that only a Switch-Infinity equipped Yeti can deliver.
- High Modulus carbon frame with Switch Infinity suspension platform
- Fox Performance DPS shock controls the 140mm of rear suspension travel
- Fox 36 Performance fork for 160mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Turquoise, Raw/Storm
- The Yeti SB5.5 C-Series 29 is available with 0% APR finance
Forget any preconceived notions about 29ers, thanks to an impeccable frame design, shortened chain stays and aggressive suspension spec, the SB5.5 is easy to manoeuvre and feels lively and quick on the descents.
The SB5.5's 17.2 inch chainstays aren't super-short by today's standards, but that's exactly the point. Our testers wanted some torsional flex so the bike handled off-camber descents better. We were able to achieve this by right sizing our chainstays and optimizing the carbon layup to allow rear wheel to track on gnarly terrain. To balance the bike’s front end, we chose to use a long travel 51mm offset fork combined with a 66.5 degree head angle. This allowed us to precisely tune the bike’s mechanical trail and wheelbase.
Built from front-to-back to be an enduro race machine.
Spec'd from front to back to be an enduro race machine, the SB5.5 Carbon XT/SLX is equipped with a Shimano drivetrain, brakes, and wheelset; Fox Performance suspension; and Race Face Turbine seatpost dropper, bar, and stem. This bike is armed and ready for park days and backcountry exploits and is priced to impress.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||High modulus carbon|
|Fork:||Fox Performance 36/160mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance DPX2|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40 inset taper|
|Stem:||Race Face Respond 45mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Respond 750mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT|
|Rims:||DT Swiss M1900 30mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aggressor 2.3|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BB92|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 11-46T|
|Weight:||30.80 lbs (13.98kg)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.