Yeti SB5 Beti C-Series XT-SLX 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Beat the boys down the hill. The Yeti SB5 Beti is a women’s specific trail mountain bike that offers... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Beat the boys down the hill. The Yeti SB5 Beti is a women’s specific trail mountain bike that offers a fast, fun and confident ride. Lightweight enough for all-day-long epic adventures yet capable enough for taking on challenging enduro tracks, this Yeti Beti is the bike that you will want to ride everywhere.
- High modulus carbon frame with Switch infinity suspension and women’s geometry
- Fox Performance Beti DPS shock controls the 127mm of rear suspension travel
- Fox Performance 34 fork offers 150mm of plush suspension control
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Storm
- The Yeti SB5 Beti C-Series XT-SLX 27.5" is available with 0% APR finance
A highly capable, performance, trail bike ready for the mountain.
When Yeti designed the SB5 Beti, they made it to excel in the most demanding situations. With a team of female pros and product testers looking for and wanting a lightweight bike that could handle the rigors of long days in the backcountry or even lift-served access. Yeti took the proven SB5 and added a lighter shock tune, women's specific saddle, shorter crank arms and slightly narrower handlebars. With the lowest standover in the category, you'll have the added confidence knowing frame clearance won't be an issue. frame clearance won't be an issue.
We took the proven SB5 and added a lighter shock tune, women’s specific WTB Diva saddle, smaller diameter grips, and narrower handlebars (though, in the spectrum of handlebar widths, they are still relatively wide at 740mm). We also changed crank lengths from 175mm to 170mm. The smaller cranks are easier to spin and give added clearance in technical sections.
Last year, when we designed the SB5 with all-new geometry and design – we all thought it looked a lot like the old chum we knew and loved. The reality was, the new tube configuration, updated geometry and integrated cable routing made a refined bike even better.
Climb with ease thanks to the efficient Shimano XT 11x46 rear cassette and a 30T chainring on the SB5 Carbon XT/SLX. Point this bike downhill and get ready to rip with the Switch Infinity suspension platform and the metric Fox Performance suspension.
Different sized riders have different needs, so on the xs-sm we lowered the toptube creating even more standover for shorter riders. The md-xl use our signature toptube configuration which has great clearance and classic lines.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||High modulus carbon|
|Fork:||Fox Performance 34/150mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance Beti DPS|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40 inset taper|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 60mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Evole 750mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT|
|Rims:||DT Swiss M1900 25mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 2.4 EXO/TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 2.25 EXO/TR|
|Chainset:||SRAM GX Eagle 30T 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BB92|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 11-46T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Weight:||28.10 lbs (12.75kg)|