Zefal Hydro Pack
- ShowProduct Information The Z Hydro L is the perfect hydration pack for longer journeys, thanks to its ventral and pectoral ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Z Hydro L is the perfect hydration pack for longer journeys, thanks to its ventral and pectoral straps, sleek design, low weight and resistant materials and its various pockets. Foam reinforcements make the pack comfy and the adjustable straps mean the bag can be adapted to the shape of the rider.
The 2L water bladder is made from PEVA and is guaranteed to be BPA-free, it is easy to clean and transport. A zipped, velvet-lined pocket stores delicate items such as telephones, glasses.
- Functional: Various pockets with a separate pocket for the water bladder. Multi-position straps.
- Convenient Storage for Phone: Velvet lined inner to protect your valuables.
- Intelligent Valve: Automatic opening and closing. Anti-microbial material.
- Lightweight, Resistant Material: Made from a highly resistant fabric.
- Reflective Strips: Increased safety at night-time.
- BPA Free: Complying with the food standards.
- Large Opening: Easy to use and clean.
- Storage: 1 large central water pocket, 1 pocket with 4 compartments, 1 inside mesh pocket, 1 pocket for phone,1 hook to attach keys
- Material: Nylon / 840D Ripstop polyester
- Dimensions: Water bag: 340 x 165 mm
- Water bag: 2L Water bag
- Capacity: 3 Litre Storage
- Hose length: 1000mm
- Weight: 440g
- BPA Free: Complying with The Food Standards.
- Intelligent Valve: Automatic Opening and Closing. Antimicrobial Material.
- Lightweight, Resistant Material: Created from A Highly Resistant Fabric.
- Functional: Various Pockets with A Separate Pocket for The Water Bladder. Multi-Position Straps.
- Large Opening: Easy to Use and Clean.
- Convenient Storage for Phone: Velvet Lined Inners to Protect the Phone.
- Light Mount: Increase the Security at Night.
Zefal Hydro Pack Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.