Zefal Shield Lite Under Saddle Guard
- ShowProduct Information The Zefal Shield Lite mudguard is a lightweight, discreet under saddle mudguard that fits perfectly ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Zefal Shield Lite mudguard is a lightweight, discreet under saddle mudguard that fits perfectly to road bikes. These easy to fit mudguards can be stored under your saddle and quickly unfolded when you need them.
They only weight 15g so adds next to no weight and they’ll keep you protected from rear wheel spray.
- Light and Discreet: Lightweight mudguard that can be stored under the saddle for maximum discretion.
- Quick Mounting: Easily and quickly fitted.
- Double Lock: Double locking system under the saddle
- Universal: Compatible with all saddles with standard rails
- Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 330 mm x 100 mm x 0.7 mm
- Weight: 15 g
- Mounting: Saddle mount
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.