Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is all about aiming higher. We took our classic 202 wheelset -- th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Our 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is all about aiming higher. We took our classic 202 wheelset -- the legendary climber’s companion and transformed it into a stiff, lightweight and aerodynamic speed weapon ideal for every road you travel. That’s the power of Firecrest and Carbon Clincher technologies. At just 1,375 g, the new 202 is the lightest entry in the Firecrest Carbon Clincher lineup. The Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher retains the classic 32 mm rim depth of its predecessor though, with the Firecrest profile, now has a wider 25.4 mm max rim width. The results redefine what’s possible with a do-it-all classic road wheel.
Front Wheel :
- Weight : 625g
- Rim Used : X32
- Hub Used : 88
- Rim Depth : 32mm
- Brake Track Width (center) : 24.62mm
- Max Width : 25.4mm
- Clincher Bead Width : 16.25mm
- Spoke Count : 18
- Spoke Pattern : radial
- Spoke Length : 272mm
- Max Tire Pressure : 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure : 8.62bars
- Track Adaptable : Yes
- Dimpled Surface : Yes
- Ceramic Bearing : After-market
- External Nipples : Yes