Zipp 202 Tubular Front Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
RRP: £823.00 Save £82.00
RRP: £865.00 Save £86.00
RRP: £915.00 Save £135.00
RRP: £865.00 Save £106.01
RRP: £1,029.00 Save £330.00
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Weighing in at only 1,115 g, the 202 is a versatile racing wheelset that also happens to climb like ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Weighing in at only 1,115 g, the 202 is a versatile racing wheelset that also happens to climb like a mountain goat. Look back through the crucial stages of recent Grand Tours and you’ll find the 202 winning stages, capturing leader’s jerseys and practically floating up the world’s toughest climbs.
- Weight : 495g
- Hub Used : 88
- Rim Depth : 32mm
- Brake Track Width (center) : 22.56mm
- Max Width : 22.61mm
- Spoke Count : 18
- Spoke Pattern : Radial
- Spoke Length : 270mm
- Track Adaptable : Yes
- Dimpled Surface : Yes
- External Nipples : Yes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.