Zipp 202 Tubular Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Weighing in at only 1,115 g, the 202 is a versatile racing wheelset that also happens to climb like ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Weighing in at only 1,115 g, the 202 is a versatile racing wheelset that also happens to climb like a mountain goat. Look back through the crucial stages of recent Grand Tours and you’ll find the 202 winning stages, capturing leader’s jerseys and practically floating up the world’s toughest climbs.
Rear Wheel :
- Weight : 620g
- Hub Used : 188
- Rim Depth : 32.0mm
- Brake Track Width (center) : 22.56mm
- Max Width : 22.61mm
- Spoke Count : 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive : 272mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive : Cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive : Radial
- Spoke Length Drive : 260mm
- 11-speed compatible hub : Yes
- Track Adaptable : No
- Dimpled Surface : Yes
- Ceramic Bearing : Aftermarket
- External Nipples : Yes