Zipp 30 Course Clincher Tubeless Ready Disc Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A multi-use wheel that delivers speed, comfort and durability in equal measure. The Zipp 30 Course C... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A multi-use wheel that delivers speed, comfort and durability in equal measure. The Zipp 30 Course Clincher disc brake rear wheel has been engineered for versatility and simplicity. After all, you’ve got more important things to be thinking about out on your road ride.
Zipp’s first tubeless ready wheelset, the 30 Course clinchers give you the freedom to safely ride at lower tyre pressures, without the risk of getting a pinch puncture. Lower pressures, combined with the wide 21mm internal rim width, make for a comfortable high-volume tyre setup that absorbs the lumps & bumps of rough roads with ease. The wider tyre also has a wider contact patch on the ground, giving you more grip for tighter cornering and harder braking.
Then, of course, there’s Zipp’s legendary speed & rolling resistance. The 30 Course rim takes lessons learned from Zipp’s high-end Firecrest carbon clincher wheels, delivering an aerodynamically efficient cross-section that remains stable and predictable in crosswinds.
The Zipp 30 Course Clincher wheels come with Zipp’s 77/177D hubset, with a disc-specific body design. These hubs have optimized flange arms that carefully position the straight-pull spokes for maximum stiffness with minimal fatigue. On top of that, the flange arm and spoke positioning also ensures that the bearing & axle bores remain completely circular once the spoke tensions have been applied, ironing out imperfections and delivering a smooth & durable rolling performance.
New Hub Technology With the 77/177D
- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets.
- Bearing preload precision set – that means no pre-load adjustment is needed.
- Improved bearing protection and sealant.
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame.
Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray® spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness.
- New distinctive hub graphics.
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XD driver body for 177D available separately.
All this means the 30 Course Disc-brake is a multi-use wheelset that delivers speed, stability, comfort and the superior power and modulation of disc braking over any terrain.
Each wheel includes Zipp thru-axle end caps; 1 Zipp skewer; 1 Zipp rim tape 700c X 20mm 1 Zipp tubeless valve and 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes. The 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher rear wheel comes with a standard 10/11 speed driver body for SRAM/Shimano or for Campagnolo.
- Weight: 880g
- Internal Diameter: 21mm
- Hub Used: 177D
- Hub Width: 135mm
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Brake Track Width (center): 26.4mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
- Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
- XD Driver Body Compatible: Yes
Also in the box:
- Zipp thru-axle end caps (12x135 & 12x142)
- Zipp skewer
- Zipp rim tape (700c X 20mm)
- Zipp tubeless valve
- Zipp 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.