Zipp 30 Course Clincher Tubeless Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Longer adventures, faster races, enhanced comfort on the road. This trinity of benefits all come tog... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Longer adventures, faster races, enhanced comfort on the road. This trinity of benefits all come together in the Zipp 30 Course clincher rim brake rear wheel, thanks to its aerodynamic prowess, wide & high-volume shape, and durable construction
Zipp’s first tubeless ready wheelset, the 30 Course clinchers give you the freedom to safely ride at lower tyre pressures, without the risk of getting a pinch puncture. Lower pressures, combined with the wide 21mm internal rim width, make for a comfortable high-volume tyre setup that absorbs the lumps & bumps of rough roads with ease. The wider tyre also has a wider contact patch on the ground, giving you more grip for tighter cornering and harder braking.
Then of course, there’s Zipp’s legendary speed & rolling resistance. The 30 Course rim takes lessons learned from Zipp’s high-end Firecrest carbon clincher wheels, delivering an aerodynamically efficient cross-section that remains stable and predictable in crosswinds.
The Zipp 30 Course Clincher wheels come with Zipp’s 77/177 hubset, which have optimized flange arms that carefully position the straight-pull spokes for maximum stiffness with minimal fatigue. On top of that, the flange arm and spoke positioning also ensures that the bearing & axle bores remain completely circular once the spoke tensions have been applied, ironing out imperfections and delivering a smooth & durable rolling performance.
Also in the box:
- Zipp thru-axle end caps (12x135 & 12x142)
- Zipp skewer
- Zipp rim tape (700c X 20mm)
- Zipp tubeless valve
- Zipp 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes
- Weight: 870g
- Hub Used: 177
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Internal Width: 21mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 292mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
- The Zipp 30 Course Rim Brake Clincher Rear Wheel is available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.