Zipp 30 Course Disc Brake Front Clincher (QR,12mm & 15mm Through Axle Caps)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Zipp's 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innovations as your best... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Zipp's 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innovations as your best day on a bike was packed with euphoria. The 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher's durable wide rim profile offers enhanced aerodynamic efficiency as well as better comfort and cornering grip. This is a high-performance aluminum wheelset engineered to give versatility for the new era of road cycling that includes disc-brake road applications but also cyclocross and gravel adventures, riding or racing.
- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets
- Bearing preload precision set, that means no pre-load adjustment is needed
- Improved bearing protection and sealant
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame
- Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim CX Ray spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness
- New distinctive hub graphics
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XD driver body for 177D available separately