Zipp 30 Course Disc Tubular Front Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New Course of ActionZipp’s 30 Course Disc-brake Tubular aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innov... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
New Course of Action
Zipp’s 30 Course Disc-brake Tubular aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innovations as your best day on a bike was packed with euphoria. The 30 Course Disc-brake Tubular’s durable wide rim profile offers enhanced aerodynamic efficiency as well as better comfort and cornering grip. This is a high-performance aluminum wheelset engineered to give versatility for the new era of road cycling that includes disc-brake road applications but also cyclocross and gravel adventures, riding or racing.
New Aluminum-Rim Technology
The 30 Course Tubular wheelset, with its external 25mm rim width, incorporates design innovations from the Zipp 202 Firecrest profile for low aerodynamic drag, greater stability and predictability in crosswinds. That wider rim platform allows for increased air volume, which spreads the tire casing. That helps increase the contact patch with the ground. The result is improved cornering grip and increased comfort on the road, mud and everything in between.
New Hub Technology With the 77/177D
- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets.
- Bearing preload precision set – that means no pre-load adjustment is needed.
- Improved bearing protection and sealant.
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame.
Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray® spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness.
- New distinctive hub graphics.
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XD driver body for 177D available separately.
All this means the 30 Course Disc-brake is a multi-use wheelset that delivers speed, stability, comfort and the superior power and modulation of disc braking over any terrain.
Each wheel includes Zipp thru-axle end caps; 1 Zipp skewer; The 30 Course Disc-brake Tubular rear wheel comes with a standard 10/11 speed driver body for SRAM®/Shimano® or for Campagnolo® and 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes.
- Weight: 865g
- Hub Used: 177D
- Hub Width: 135mm
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Brake Track Width (center): 26.4mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
- Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
- XD Driver Body Compatible: Yes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.