Zipp 30 Course Disc Tubular Front Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New Course of ActionZipp’s 30 Course Disc-brake Tubular aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innov... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets.
- Bearing preload precision set – that means no pre-load adjustment is needed.
- Improved bearing protection and sealant.
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame.
Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray® spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness.
- New distinctive hub graphics.
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XD driver body for 177D available separately.
- Weight: 865g
- Hub Used: 177D
- Hub Width: 135mm
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Brake Track Width (center): 26.4mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
- Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
- XD Driver Body Compatible: Yes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.