Zipp 30 Course Disc Tubular Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A multi-use wheel that delivers speed, comfort and durability in equal measure. The Zipp 30 Course d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A multi-use wheel that delivers speed, comfort and durability in equal measure. The Zipp 30 Course disc brake rear wheel has been engineered for versatility and simplicity. After all, you’ve got more important things to be thinking about out on your road ride.
With a wide rim profile that allows a larger diameter tyre, the Zipp 30 Course Tubular wheels spread out the tyre casing to give a broader contact patch for more grip. The wide, high volume setup also aids comfort as the tyre becomes more supple and deforms over rough surfaces easier. Say goodbye to road-buzz vibrations!
Then of course, there’s Zipp’s legendary speed & rolling resistance. The 30 Course rim takes lessons learned from Zipp’s high-end Firecrest carbon clincher wheels, delivering an aerodynamically efficient cross-section that remains stable and predictable in crosswinds.
The Zipp 30 Course Tubular wheels come with Zipp’s 77/177D hubset, with a disc-specific body design. These hubs have optimized flange arms that carefully position the straight-pull spokes for maximum stiffness with minimal fatigue. On top of that, the flange arm and spoke positioning also ensures that the bearing & axle bores remain completely circular once the spoke tensions have been applied, ironing out imperfections and delivering a smooth & durable rolling performance.
Also in the box:
- Zipp thru-axle end caps (12x135 & 12x142)
- Zipp skewer
- Zipp 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 865g
- Hub Used: 177D
- Hub Width: 135mm
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
- Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
- XDR Driver Body Compatible: Yes (Shimano fitment available separately)
- The Zipp 30 Course Disc Brake Tubular Rear Wheel is available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.