Zipp 30 Course Rim Brake Tubular Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Head of the CourseZipp’s new 30 Course Tubular rim-brake wheelset puts you tête de la Course… the he... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Optimized flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Sprint spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness and robustness.
- New robust hub platform with distinctive graphics.
- 17mm axle.
- For those looking for a wider gear range, or tackling especially extreme terrain, an XD driver body for 177 is sold separately and easily installed to allow for more cassette options including a 10-42. The hubset is designed to swap driver bodies without re-dishing the wheel.
- Weight: 665g
- Hub Used: 77
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 18
- Spoke Pattern: Radial
- Spoke Length: 280mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes