Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Center Lock Disc Brake Rear Road Wheel
- ShowProduct Information If you need confirmation that technology is changing road bikes for the better, the 404 NSW Carbon C... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 58 mm rim depth
- Cognition™ Disc-brake hubset
- ABLC SawTooth™ Dimple pattern
- Carbon Clincher
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes.
- 404 NSW® rolls efficiently whether you are pedalling or coasting. Our Axial Clutch™ technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs.
- We’ve employed Zipp’s ImPress™ graphics technology, which prints graphics directly on the wheel, to help allow the dimples to do what they were designed to do – control vortex shedding, the rate at which air sheds off the wheel.
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures.
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Rim - inside width: 19mm
- Compat - Tire: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Brake compatibility: Disc (Centre Lock)
- Axle type (Wheels): Conversion Caps included
- Colour (Decal): Impress
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Nipple material: Aluminium
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim section: Asymmetrical
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 24 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available