Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim Brake Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information No matter where you ride, the 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless is engineered to make that ride faste... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
No matter where you ride, the 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless is engineered to make that ride faster. With a rim depth of 58mm, the 404 NSW is designed as a do-everything wheelset that is adept at climbing and maintaining speed on the flats; a wheel strong enough to handle the Spring Classics, but light enough to inspire sprints out of corners.
The 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless features a redesigned rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tires for enhanced ride quality and performance. Like its 303 and 808 NSW siblings, the 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless’ wider 19mm internal rim width and corresponding outer rim shape for aerodynamic optimization with 25mm tires. This wheelset allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance.
The 404 NSW’s unrivaled crosswind stability saves watts that would have been spent keeping the bike straight, and provides unequivocal confidence for high speed descending.
When it comes time to slow for a corner, our NSW exclusive Showstopper™ brake track stands ready to deliver the best modulation and shortest stopping distances available, regardless of weather conditions or the length of the descent.
Simply put, the 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless represents the cutting-edge of tubeless carbon clincher wheel technology delivered straight from The Nest, where Zipp’s advanced development engineers design the world’s fastest wheels.
- Entirely new 58mm rim profile, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control and comfort
- Cognition™ hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- ImPress™ graphics technology prints graphics directly onto the rim, for better air flow management, light weight and durability
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet.
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Tire compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Rim - inside width: 19mm
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Colour (Decal): Impress
- Nipple material: Aluminium
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Driver body type: SRAM/Shimano Road, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
- Axle type (Wheels): QR 130
- Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Driver Mechanism: Axial Clutch
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.