Zipp 808 Carbon Tubeless Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Advanced Development DefinedThe Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-brake offers a new rim pro... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Advanced Development Defined
The Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-brake offers a new rim profile with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as the Cognition hubset for increased stiffness and less drag. The 808 NSW, with a rim depth of 82mm, is designed for triathletes, time trialists or any cyclist looking for increased speed and stability.
Things To Remember
- COGNITION™ hubset
- Axial Clutch™ technology
- ImPress™ technology
- ABLC SawTooth™
- New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance™
- Handcrafted in the USA
Features And Benefits
- Entirely new 82mm rim profile, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control and comfort
- Cognition™ hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- ImPress™ graphics technology prints graphics directly onto the rim, for better air flow management, light weight and durability
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet.
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Tire compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Rim - inside width: 19mm
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Colour (Decal): Impress
- Nipple material: Aluminium
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Driver body type: SRAM/Shimano Road, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
- Axle type (Wheels): QR 130
- Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Driver Mechanism: Axial Clutch
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.