Zipp SL-70 Aero 31.8 Carbon Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The SL-70 Aero is a unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with the innovations for best-in-class... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The SL-70 Aero is a unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with the innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp’s latest bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the Vuka Sprint. The wing-shaped top was designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The difference of that design is real, saving 6.4 watts over a round-tube section bar top.
Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. The revised 10-degree ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminated need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in drops.
- 70mm reach
- 128mm drop
- UCI legal
- RapidRoute internal cable routing
- Compatible with all modern shifting systems
- Not clip compatible
- Super-short 70mm reach
- Ramp angles prevent the need for up-rotated bars
- Internal cable routing is Easy with Rapid Route™
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Material (HB): Unidirectional Carbon
- Reach (HB): 70mm
- Drop (HB): 128mm
- Width (centre-to-centre): 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Clip compatible: No
- Clamp diam: 31.8mm
- Ramp angle: 10°
- Outsweep: 4°
- Drop shape: Variable
- Clamp width: 70mm
- Finish (HB): Matte with stealth decals, Matte with white decals
- Weight Based On: SL-70 Aero 42cm
- Weight (g): 240
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.