Zipp Service Course SL-70 Egro Top Handlebars
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information All-day Comfort, PerformanceThe same compact reach and drop dimensions as the Service Course SL-70 w... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
All-day Comfort, Performance
The same compact reach and drop dimensions as the Service Course SL-70 with a flattened top section for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops. A revised ramp angle for proper fit. The SL-70 Ergo’s specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar’s 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp’s new Service Course line-up. Its 128mm drop help puts the rider low and in control without compromising comfort. Whether it’s a rider with smaller hands or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. Four sizes. 7050 aluminium. High Polish Black with white logos or Beyond Black.
Things To Remember
- 7050 aluminium for light weight and durability
- 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position
- Flattened top shape to better fit the hand
- Clip-on Compatible
- ISO 4210 compliant.
- Material (HB): Al-7050
- Reach (HB): 70mm
- Drop (HB): 128mm
- Width (centre-to-centre): 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Clip compatible: No (38cm only), Yes
- Clamp diam: 31.8mm
- Ramp angle: 10°
- Outsweep: 4°
- Backsweep (degrees): 3
- Drop shape: Variable
- Clamp width: 70mm (38cm), 90mm (40cm & 42cm), 110mm (44cm)
- Finish (HB): Beyond Black, High Polish Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.