Zipp Silca Valve Extender
- ShowProduct Information Zipp is proud to partner with Silca™ to offer a premium valve extender with a stylish innovative des... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Zipp is proud to partner with Silca™ to offer a premium valve extender with a stylish innovative design that eliminates annoying rattle between the extender and rim valve hole.
- 24mm extender gasket removes rattle
- Machined 6066-T6 aluminium
- When installed on Zipp butyl tubes with 37mm valves, compatible with Zipp 303, 404 and 808 rims.
- Compatible with all tubes with removable valve core. Places Presta valve at top of extender for easy access for inflation.
- 34mm for 32mm–49mm rim depth, and Zipp 303 – 2.0g
- 45mm for 50mm-65mm rim depth, and Zipp 404 – 2.7g
- 60mm for 66mm-80mm rim depth, and Zipp 808 – 3.7g
- 75mm for 81mm-95mm rim depth (Deep) – 4.7g
- Two extenders for the bike, one extender for the spare tube.
- (34mm kit includes one extender tool)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.