Zone3 Aeroforce Swimback Style ITU Design Aero Womens Trisuit
- ShowProduct Information Designed with intermediate to advanced Triathletes in mind, this suit is for anybody looking to make... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Designed with intermediate to advanced Triathletes in mind, this suit is for anybody looking to make personal best times this season. Performance, comfort and looks designed into one suit which will certainly get you to the finishing line in the fastest time possible.
Designed to be the most Aerodynamical Tri suit on the market, the Aeroforce collection has been refined for this year, with improved fit, fabrics and colour combinations to ensure this is the most stylish and fastest tri wear on the market. Boasting a combination of leading performance fabrics from Italy, a further improved ultra-streamlined fit and advanced heat bonding technology, these suits are all about racing fast in ultimate comfort.
As the flagship range of Zone3 tri apparel, these offer the very best in terms of performance, with 220 Triathlon describing the range as "World Class".
Aeroforce is a unique dimple fabric based on golf ball technology and is located in the key areas to help minimise drag and increase speed by creating a thin turbulent boundary layer of air that clings to the suit’s surface. This allows the air to smoothly follow the contours of the body, thereby decreasing the size of the wake – slicing through the air faster and more efficiently.
This is combined with a lightweight, extremely breathable and 4-way stretch fabric for comfort and a full water repellent coating for maximum drag reduction. The suits are then constructed using laser cut, heat bonding technology on the front of the suits to further minimise any drag caused by seams and prevent any irritation from traditional thread stitching.
What makes this product different:
- Designed for speed & freedom of movement both in and out of the water.
- Aerodynamic fabric based on Golf Ball Technology.
- Laser cut and bonded for comfort and minimal drag.
- New comfort fit Italian leg grippers on the legs.
- Aerodynamics: Our ground-breaking Aeroforce fabric is featured on the chest and the front of the legs is designed specifically to make the suit as Aerodynamic as possible. Made in Italy, this unique textured fabric creates turbulence in a layer of air around the body. Separation of the air is therefore delayed which results in a smaller vortex and less drag. This fabric is located in the key areas which create the most drag and will get you slicing through the air and further with ever revolution or step without any increase in effort.
- Flexibility, Support and Speed: The rest of the suit is made from Revolution-Energy fabric which focused on giving more support and compression to the legs and body whilst also being extremely light, breathable and quick drying. The whole suit also features a water repellent Nano coating to significantly reduce drag and help minimise water absorption during the swim.
- Glue bonding Technology is used on the only forward facing chest seam to further minimise any drag and the rest of the suit uses flat locked stitching for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Swim Suit style back - This is the design which the majority of top female triathletes now prefer. It gives unrestricted flexibility with ventilation on the back for optimum performance.
- Coverage: A double layer of fabric around the chest is added to offer extra support and coverage, especially during the run phase.
- ITU legal Tri suit in terms of logo size and placement. Also, designed to allow space for Name, Country Code and Sponsors logo.
- High quality Italian pad - A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing vital protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run.
- Premium Italian leg grippers – New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- No pockets – Made without pockets on the back because we don’t want to slow you down! Most athletes racing Sprint or Olympic distance would choose to tape their energy bars on to their bike frame.
- Tried, tested and worn by a number of ITU elite athletes.
A stylish suit design made with high-tech fabrics, breathability and muscular support. If you’re looking to get the most out of your performance this is a great option to help increase speed across all three disciplines.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
International Deliveries - Temporarily Suspended 30/3/20
During the Covid-19 outbreak we will be stopping all international deliveries until further notice.
If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team. The best way to contact us is to use Live Chat by clicking the widget at the bottom right of your screen.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.