Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Tri Shorts
- ShowProduct Information The second generation Aquaflo+ range takes our award-winning and much loved Aquaflo collection even ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The second generation Aquaflo+ range takes our award-winning and much loved Aquaflo collection even further. Improved fit, new panel construction and super-breathable fabrics ensures optimum ventilation and comfort.
The range features our highly rated water repellent Aquaflo fabric, combined with an ultra-soft and flexible mesh fabric for improved ventilation and styling. There is an abundance of new features to improve comfort and functionality further and we hope this range will create a benchmark in the industry for the performance and quality which can be achieved, whilst keeping to an entry/mid-range price point.
Not only do these garments perform brilliantly on the swim, cycle and run but they are also designed to look much more contemporary and stylish compared to other suits available on the market.
This new collection is an update on the long-standing Aquaflo range which was a 3 X 'BEST BUY' award winner from 220 Triathlon magazine. The collection is designed to improve speed, endurance and comfort offering top of the range features without the top of the range price-point.
What makes this product different:
- Seven years worth of award-winning reviews based on performance, comfort and value.
- Four pockets, comfort waistband, high-quality pad and leg grippers.
- High-Tech water repellent coated fabrics which are fast, breathable and offer great coverage.
- New comfort fit Italian leg grippers ensure the short doesn’t ride up.
- Top quality triathlon pad for full comfort and support throughout.
- Stylish design and colour options.
Lots of new features have been built into these shorts to make them what we consider to be the best available on the market. You can feel the difference as soon as you put them on. They are supportive, comfortable and use a high-quality pad. This combined with top-end fabrics makes them perfect for any Sprint or Olympic distance races or training sessions.
- Super snug waistband - A 3.5cm elastic waistband has been added on to the shorts for an extremely comfortable and supportive fit. The shorts are designed to ensure nothing will be exposed whilst on the bike and a drawstring cord is added to accommodate a range of waist sizes and ensure optimum fit.
- Aquaflo™ is a fast and comfortable fabric. It is designed to give low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim helping to achieve faster times. It also means less water is absorbed making the suit lighter and quicker to dry once on the bike. The suit is made from Xtra-Life Lycra® which ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race. The main body of this range is made from a black or navy colour to ensure modesty and superior coverage.
- Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high denier rating of the Aquaflo fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve your endurance and stamina.
- Airflo - designed for optimum temperature control by allowing moisture to easily evaporate from the skin and help keep the body cool or warm depending on the conditions. The soft-touch feels extremely comfortable against the skin and the eyelet pattern also helps the fabric to dry quickly after the swim.
- Tri-lite pad - A tried and tested race-specific triathlon pad providing fit and comfort unlike any other on the market. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycle, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation. This pad has been used since 2015 and the reviews have been fantastic.
- Ergonomic Pocket Design: Two carefully positioned streamlined pockets on each side of the leg to allow nutritional products or other race accessories to be stored and accessed with ease. With a full-size pocket on one side, the other has two smaller sized pockets to accommodate different items.
- Rear zipped pocket - perfect for valuables or nutrition which need a more secure fit during the swim.
- Premium Italian leg grippers – New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Stylish Flat-locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
The Men’s Aquaflo Tri Shorts perfect for any Sprint or Olympic distance race. Give them a try and you’ll soon notice that we’ve found the perfect balance between performance and comfort. If you're aiming for a 70.3 or Ironman race it would be advised to look at our Lava range which is designed for longer distances.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.