Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Trisuit
- ShowProduct Information One of the highest rated Tri suits in the market is now better than ever. The suit is designed for s... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
One of the highest rated Tri suits in the market is now better than ever. The suit is designed for speed across all three disciplines, together with optimum comfort and temperature control. It's made using premium performance fabrics and the panel design has been developed through thousands of test sessions to ensure one of the best fitting products on the market.
What makes this product different:
- Seven years worth of award-winning reviews based on performance, comfort and value.
- High-Tech water repellent coated fabrics which are fast, breathable and offer great coverage.
- New wider Italian leg grippers for comfort and support.
- Top quality triathlon pad.
- Stylish design and colour options.
The second generation Aquaflo+ range takes our award-winning and much loved Aquaflo collection even further. Improved fit, new panel construction and super-breathable fabrics ensures optimum ventilation and comfort.
The range features our highly rated water repellent Aquaflo fabric, combined with an ultra soft and flexible mesh fabric for improved ventilation and styling. There is an abundance of new features to improve comfort and functionality further and we hope this range will create a benchmark in the industry for the performance and quality which can be achieved, whilst keeping to an entry/mid-range price point.
Not only do these garments perform brilliantly on the swim, cycle and run but they are also designed to look much more contemporary and stylish compared to other suits available on the market.
This new collection is an update on the long-standing Aquaflo range which was a 3 X 'BEST BUY' award winner from 220 Triathlon magazine. The collection is designed to improve speed, endurance and comfort offering top of the range features without the top of the range price-point.
- Aquaflo™ is a fast and comfortable fabric. It is designed to give low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim helping to achieve faster times. It also means less water is absorbed making the suit lighter and quicker to dry once on the bike. The suit is made from Xtra-Life Lycra® which ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race. The main body of this range is made from a black or navy colour to ensure modesty and superior coverage.
- Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high denier rating of the Aquaflo fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve your endurance and stamina.
- Airflo - designed for optimum temperature control by allowing moisture to easily evaporate from the skin and help keep the body cool or warm depending on the conditions. The soft-touch feels extremely comfortable against the skin and the eyelet pattern also helps the fabric to dry quickly after the swim.
- Revolution-X is the latest generation tech-fabric made in Italy. Used on the back panels, this fabric is ultra light, breathable and offers 360o stretch.
- Tri-lite pad - A tried and tested race-specific triathlon pad providing fit and comfort unlike any other on the market. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycle, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation. This pad has been used since 2015 and the reviews have been fantastic.
- Ergonomic Pocket Layout - Two carefully positioned pockets on each side to give improved accessibility for nutritional products or other race accessories.
- Premium Italian leg grippers – New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Elastic Technology and binding give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Stylish Flat-locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Front semi-auto lock zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
A tried and tested suit for any level of triathlete. Fast, comfortable and available at a great price point. If you're going longer than Sprint or Olympic it may be also worth looking at our Lava range.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.