Zone3 Aztec 2.0 Strap Back Womens Swimming Costume
- ShowProduct Information The Zone3 Strap-Back collection is designed to stand up to the demands and rigours of training day-i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Zone3 Strap-Back collection is designed to stand up to the demands and rigours of training day-in, day-out. The contemporary open back design allows total freedom of movement and the single bound straps ensure a comfortable and supportive fit. There is a medium-high leg height to ensure optimum coverage whilst maintaining contemporary styling.
The Zone3 costume won the 220 Magazine’s Best Value award with an 86% rating and the review stated “There’s always a favourite suit in these tests that we find ourselves reaching for time and time again after the main testing’s done – and this time it was this striking suit from Zone3. The fit was comfortable and managed to exactly perfect the delicate balance of good looks with just enough coverage (not too skimpy or too frumpy)”
At a Glance:
- Open back strap design for freedom of movement.
- Winner of 220 Magazine Best Value award.
- Double lined inner for comfort, support and coverage.
- Medium-high leg cut for a comfortable fit.
- Inspired print collections
- The collection is made from a combination of fabrics to ensure low water retention, durability and coverage. The main fabric is called XFINITY which is 100% chlorine proof and exclusively made in Italy. This fabric has fantastic shape retention, is breathable, fast drying and offers UV protection (UPF 50+). Ideally for frequent pool sessions or beachwear.
- The Strap Back design has a stylish open cut that gives the swimmer maximum freedom of movement across the shoulders and back. A medium-high leg cut offers a comfortable and contemporary fit. Discrete overlock seams give a seamless appearance and a lightweight lined inner is added for support, coverage and comfort next to the body.
- The suit features side seams with a flattering contoured design, a bold and contrasting print design and bright logos and straps.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.