Zone3 FINA Approved Performance Gold Boys Swim Jammers
- ShowProduct Information The Zone3 MF-Xlite race suits have been designed with speed in mind – offering the highest performan... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Zone3 MF-Xlite race suits have been designed with speed in mind – offering the highest performance, approved by FINA whilst maintaining an affordable price point. We worked hard to ensure every piece offers supreme fit, constructed from our hydrodynamic PaperLite fabric that creates a super close second skin.
Working with former World Champion and Olympian, Mark Foster, Zone3 set about creating a range that merges their technical expertise with Mark’s years of experience in the water.
At a glance:
- Second skin fit for the ultimate streamlined performance
- Hydrodynamic water repellent ‘Performance Gold’ fabric.
- Targeted compression for increased muscular activation & performance.
- Structured design provides support and aids body position.
- FINA approved design.
- The MF-Xlite collection is constructed from lightweight hydrodynamic ‘Performance Gold’ fabric with Nano coating for superior water repellence and reduced drag. The low resistance and high repellent properties help aid body position in the water for a faster swim.
- The fabric is highly structured, ensuring excellent shape retention, optimal support and targeted compression to aid muscular activation, and performance. The suit is designed to mould to the body like a second skin with sleek metallic gold thread, flatlock low profile seams for a snug fit, and stylish appearance.
- If anyone knows about swimming fast, it’s Mark Foster and the MF-Xlite range carries his all-important MF-X seal of approval with printed gold logos.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.