Zone3 Lava Long Distance Womens Short Sleeve Full Zip Trisuit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tri Suits See the latest products
New in Tri Suits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When you commit to IM distance events and beyond, you need to know that your kit supplier is as comm... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When you commit to IM distance events and beyond, you need to know that your kit supplier is as committed as you are. Over those distances you will feel every imperfection, snap decision and cost saving that a brand has made.
The multi award-winning Lava collection has been Zone3’s endurance staple since it was launched in 2013 and we have continued researching and developing it ever since. Now a fully fledged collection of male and female suits and separates, we have sourced the very best Italian and French materials to repel water, optimise aerodynamics and enhance comfort.
- New AERO-STRIPE striped material on the arm sleeves for enhanced aerodynamics.
- Heat bonded arm sleeve for perfect finish and drag reduction.
- Full front zip giving the benefits of a full Tri suit with the versatility of top and shorts.
- Women’s specific fit and double lined chest panel for coverage.
- Premium woven fabrics with water repellent coating to ensure maximum performance and comfort throughout the race.
- Ergonomic panel design, fit and fabrics designed for temperature control.
- Extremely high quality, Iron Performance pad by Cytech. Crucial for IM distances.
- Premium integrated leg grippers, with gold fibres, for maximum comfort and support throughout the race.
- Large, functional pocket design for race day nutrition.
AERO-STRIPE – An innovative striped material from Italy is located on the raglan sleeves to improve aerodynamics. This UPF-50 textured material creates turbulence across the key boundary layers during high speeds on the bike, reducing drag and improving race times.
Aeroforce Soft-Touch - A revolutionary French woven fabric is used on the main front and back panels and is extremely comfortable against the skin and technically advanced. It is one of the most expensive performance fabrics on the market, but once you have tried it you will understand why.
Key benefits include:
- Extremely breathable and sweat wicking for optimum temperature control.
- Incredibly lightweight and quick drying whilst still being durable and offering a 50+ UPF protection
- 360° stretch for total freedom of movement.
- A high-tech Nano water repellent coating reduces drag resistance in and out of the water. Improving your swim time, repelling sweat and keeping you drier and warmer if it rains.
Sensory: An extremely smooth and soft fabric that feels fantastic against the skin, it provides extra support and compression on the legs together with a full water repellent coating. The fabric is highly breathable and sweat wicking, while the 360º stretch ensures total freedom of movement.
Integrated leg grippers: Premium Italian design utilising natural gold fibres for improved comfort. This extended panel is bonded for optimum fit and drag resistance. The grippers keep the legs in place on the bike and run and without an extra seam seen on most Tri suits. This fabric is also highly breathable, moves moisture and is comfortable next to the body which allows a great fit.
Each fabric carefully chosen and positioned to improve performance, comfort and endurance.
Full front zip – This feature allows the suits to be put on and taken off more easily and quickly. Crucial for making quick toilet breaks during a race; also allowing full torso ventilation during very warm conditions.
Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high denier rating of the Sensory fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve endurance and stamina.
Women’s ‘Iron Performance’ pad: Designed by Cytech, one of the World’s leading pad manufacturers in Italy. Probably one of the most important aspects of racing this distance is being comfortable on the saddle. Perforated pad lamination delivers supreme breathability and quick drying capabilities. The high-density foam gives more padding and protection when cycling and the central channelling in the perinea area is designed to offset pressure points. The high level of elasticity in the pad also maximises freedom of movement when swimming and running. Described by 220 Magazine as being as ‘the best we’ve ever tried’.
Heat Bonded Sleeves – For optimum fit and comfort and reduced drag compared to stitching.
Comfort fit design throughout the body allowing you to maximise performance across the swim, bike and run.
Optical white colour used on the majority of the top to help reflect the sun’s heat.
Nutrition storage pockets: located on the back and designed with a heat bonded cover to allow gels to be stored and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run.
Construction: Utilising heat bonding, flat-lock stitching and closed stitching to find the perfect balance between comfort and speed.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.