Zone3 Performance Culture Womens Shorts
- ShowProduct Information Taking inspiration from outside of the triathlon world, the Performance Culture range bridges the ga... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Taking inspiration from outside of the triathlon world, the Performance Culture range bridges the gap between high-end fitness and triathlon-wear, utilising a mix of technical fabrics to give you the most comfortable, functional and stylish garments possible.
Produced with premium Italian 4-way stretch fabrics, ergonomic seam placements and breathable, soft mesh panelling to ensure the collection has you covered through the toughest of routes. This range is designed for unparalleled comfort, support and performance.
What makes this product different:
- Made with a combination of 4-way stretch premium Italian fabrics to give a mixture of compression, comfort and breathability where needed.
- Fully opaque, ditching the need for an internal lining.
- New comfort fit Italian leg grippers ensure the suit and shorts don’t ride up.
- Slimline performance triathlon pad for full comfort and support throughout.
- Subtle black reflective prints ensure visibility in low-light conditions.
- Soft side mesh panels ensure full freedom of movement and breathability.
The Performance Culture Shorts have been developed to offer the ultimate in comfort and performance whilst providing a contemporary style and fit. The shorts are designed for performance across all three disciplines, whether training or racing, offering optimum comfort and temperature control. A stylish play on marled and block colours combined with ergonomic and flattering seam placements ensures this is an innovative product that elevates the triathlon apparel market to new levels.
- Compression 4-way stretch Interlock Knit: maximum compression, fully-opaque & luxurious hand-feel. It is designed to improve muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve your endurance and stamina. It embraces the body like a second skin ensuring maximum freedom of movement and extreme comfort.
- Wicking – all fabrics were carefully selected to ensure maximum breathability and to allow moisture to leave the body, whilst still offering plenty of coverage and freedom of movement.
- Excellent UV Protection curbs the effects of the sun with the new structure and particular fibres used, providing exceptional sun protection.
- Tri-lite pad - A tried and tested race-specific triathlon pad providing fit and comfort unlike any other on the market. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycle, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation. This pad has been used since 2015 and the reviews have been fantastic.
- Ergonomic Pocket Layout – One secure, carefully positioned on the waistband to give improved accessibility for nutritional products or other race accessories.
- Premium Italian leg grippers – New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any fabric movement during the cycle and run.
High-quality shorts for any level of triathlete looking for comfort, support and style.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.