Zone3 Performance Culture Womens Trisuit
- ShowProduct Information Taking inspiration from outside of the triathlon world, the Performance Culture range bridges the ga... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Taking inspiration from outside of the triathlon world, the Performance Culture range bridges the gap between high-end fitness and triathlon-wear, utilising a mix of technical fabrics to give you the most comfortable, functional and stylish garments possible.
Produced with premium Italian 4-way stretch fabrics, ergonomic seam placements and breathable, soft mesh panelling to ensure the collection has you covered through the toughest of routes. This range is designed for unparalleled comfort, support and performance.
What makes this product different:
- Made with a combination of 4-way stretch premium Italian fabrics to give a mixture of compression, comfort and breathability.
- High-Tech water repellent Teflon coating.
- New comfort fit Italian leg grippers ensure the suit and shorts don’t ride up.
- Slimline performance triathlon pad for full comfort and support throughout.
- Flatlock seam technology eliminates chafing.
- Inner-bra ensures full support.
- Subtle black reflective prints ensure visibility in low-light conditions.
- Stylish Neon colour pops for a contemporary and vibrant look.
- Racerback design for full range of movement
The Performance Culture Trisuit has been developed to offer the ultimate in comfort and performance whilst providing a contemporary style and fit. The suit is designed for performance across all three disciplines, whether training or racing, offering optimum comfort and temperature control. A stylish play on marled and block colours combined with ergonomic and flattering seam placements ensure this is an innovative product that elevates the triathlon apparel market to new levels.
- Hydrophobic Ultraflat Fabric: maximum compression & minimum water absorption. It is designed to give low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim, helping to achieve faster times. The fabric is a lightweight knit with 4-way stretch that feels like a second skin, providing athletes with the high levels of support necessary during a race.
- Balanced Compression is provided through the legs and core thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high-performance ultra flat knit fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve your endurance and stamina.
- Wicking – all fabrics were carefully selected to ensure maximum breathability and to allow moisture to leave the body, whilst still offering plenty of coverage and freedom of movement.
- UV Protection UPF 50+ curbs the effects of the sun with the new structure and particular fibres used, providing exceptional sun protection.
- Tri-lite pad - A tried and tested race-specific triathlon pad providing fit and comfort unlike any other on the market. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycle, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation. This pad has been used since 2015 and the reviews have been fantastic.
- Ergonomic Pocket Layout - Two carefully positioned pockets on each side to give improved accessibility for nutritional products or other race accessories.
- Premium Italian leg grippers – New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any fabric movement during the cycle and run.
- Flat-locked seams – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Front semi-auto lock zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
- Inner Bra with an independent zip makes it easy to wear and allows the outer layer to be open should the athlete opt for more breathability.
- Racerback design allows for full range of movement.
- A high-quality suit for any level of triathlete looking for comfort, support and style.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.