Zone3 Prism Swim Aquashorts
- ShowProduct Information The Zone3 Classic Swim Shorts, also known as Aquashorts, are designed to be a versatile product whic... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Zone3 Classic Swim Shorts, also known as Aquashorts, are designed to be a versatile product which can be worn with the legs bunched in a higher position or a lower position depending on the swimmer's preference. Ideal for training, the shorts give a close and comfortable fit to ensure good coverage and much less drag compared to a board short style.
At a Glance:
- Perfect balance between brief and jammer styles.
- Compression shaping fabric for comfort and streamlining.
- 100% chlorine proof fabric for maximum swimwear lifespan.
- Lined inner for support and coverage.
- Comfort waistband with inner drawstring.
- The Shorts are made from Zone3's XFINITY fabric which is 100% chlorine proof and exclusively made in Italy. This fabric has fantastic shape retention, is breathable, fast drying and offers UV protective (UPF 50+). The fabric ensures great durability and coverage. This is combined with a higher stretch and more compressive fabric around the front crotch and lined inner for a supportive, streamlined fit.
- The mid-length cut provides coverage from waist to upper thigh, flatlock stitching gives added durability and better comfort next to the skin, and an inner drawstring waist cord ensures a secure fit.
- The Aquashorts are made with flatlock stitching for durability and comfort next to the skin. There is also a double lined front panel for extra coverage and support.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.