Zone3 Seamless Compression Calf Guards
- ShowProduct Information Zone3 compression calf sleeves are designed to offer an optimum venous return, therefore increasing ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Zone3 compression calf sleeves are designed to offer an optimum venous return, therefore increasing oxygenation and reducing the build-up of lactic acid in the muscles. This helps to increase your endurance, speed and recovery time.
- 360-degree seamless construction for comfort.
- Designed for racing, training and recovery.
- Quicker muscle repair. Allowing you to train harder and compete with reduced post-exercise fatigue.
- MSS – Muscle Support System built in to reduce muscular vibration and improve shock absorption.
- Aids injury prevention from muscle tears and cramping, shin splints and impact injuries and joint pain.
- High moisture-wicking fabric provides temperature control and moisture management.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £15.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.