Zone3 Seamless Womens Briefs
- ShowProduct Information Perfect when racing, training or just everyday use, the Zone3 Seamless Support Briefs take your comf... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Perfect when racing, training or just everyday use, the Zone3 Seamless Support Briefs take your comfort seriously. Constructed from a combination of textured panels designed to be breathable and allow air to circulate while also providing full support. 360-degree seamless technology eliminates chafing and moves with your body thanks to the 4-way stretch fabric.
A moisture management system acts fast to keep you dry and performing for longer by wicking excess sweat away from the surface of the skin, while the anti-bacterial fabric treatment keeps you fresh and odour free.
- 360 seamless technology for comfort which moves with your body
- Made in Portugal
- Designed for racing, training or everyday use
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric that fits seamlessly under your kit
- Anti-bacterial properties for hygiene
- A combination of textured seamless panels designed for either support or breathability
- Moisture-wicking treatment provides temperature control and moisture management
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.