Zone3 Softshell Jacket
- ShowProduct Information The Zone3 Softshell Jacket keeps the wind and rain locked out allowing you to keep training even whe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Waterproof Jackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Zone3 Softshell Jacket keeps the wind and rain locked out allowing you to keep training even when the weather drops or takes a turn for the worse.
Don’t let bad conditions put you off; stay dry and warm in this lightweight, water-resistant softshell jacket from Zone3. The perfect outer layer for training or everyday use.
A toggles hem and thumb-holes allows for a close fit and the upper-back ventilation panel design allows moisture to escape. A high collar protects the chin from bitter winds and helps to retain body heat. The fully lined hood with 3-way toggles also helps to protect the head from getting cold and wet. A full zip provides good coverage with the option of extra airflow if required. Three zip pockets provide close and convenient storage and include inner mesh linings for breathability. Designed to be the perfect outer layer the Zone3 jacket is warm, comfortable and easy to train in.
- High quality, lightweight softshell material which is water resistant and protects from the wind and rain.
- Athletic-cut design to relax or train in.
- Breathability back panel design to allow moisture to escape.
- 4-way toggle system plus subtle thumbhole design to ensure optimum fit.
- Three pockets for storage with inner mesh pockets to keep weight down and breathability up.
- Easy to use zips with cord tags for use when wearing gloves or on the move.
- Reflective chin and pocket guards for protection and visibility.
- Colour coded logo prints for 360o visibility during low light levels.
- High collar and fully lined hood for protection during poor weather conditions.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Cycling Jackets Size Guide
|Size||Chest (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Outside Sleeve Length (cm)||Outside Sleeve Length (Inches)|
|XS||87 - 90||34" - 35"||79||31"|
|S||91 - 94||36" - 37"||81||32"|
|M||95 - 101||38" - 40"||83||33"|
|L||102 - 109||41" - 43"||85||33.5"|
|XL||111 - 117||44" - 46"||87||34"|
|XXL||119 - 123||47" - 48"||89||35"|
|XXXL||124 - 129||49" - 51"||91||36"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Waterproof Jackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.