Zone3 Viper-Speed Swim Goggles
- ShowProduct Information A great pool racing/training goggle. The hydrodynamic design for fast, streamlined swimming. Further... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
A great pool racing/training goggle. The hydrodynamic design for fast, streamlined swimming. Further enhanced with ultra-soft silicon seals for supreme comfort so perfectly suitable for training or racing. Tinted, anti-fog treated lenses allow for crystal clear vision and reduce the glare and irritation of bright pool lighting. The thin silicon strap feels almost invisible and Ultrafast Quick-fit strap adjustment system allows a for a fine-tuned fit.
- 220 Triathlon Magazine – 85% - “A top quality and comfortable racing goggle with wide-ranging appeal”
- Streamlined hydro-dynamic design
- Ultra-soft silicone seals
- UltraFAST QuickFIT strap adjust system
- Tinted, anti-fog treated lenses
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.