absoluteBLACK MTB Oval Chainring 104 for 12sp Shimano HG Chain
- ShowProduct Information This particular 104bcd oval chainring will ONLY work with CN-M9100, 8100 & 7100 HG+ 12spd chain due ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Chainring Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
This particular 104bcd oval chainring will ONLY work with CN-M9100, 8100 & 7100 HG+ 12spd chain due to different thickness and shape of the teeth.
Our Premium 1X 104 & 64bcd Oval traction chainrings are designed for any cranks that use 104bcd mounting interface. This is the most common mounting standard for Shimano and other 4 arm cranks.
- 104BCD: 32T (41g), 34T (44g), 36T (53g)
Compatibility: All cranks with 4x 104BCD interface. That means all 104bcd power meter spiders, Shimano XT / Zee / Deore / SLX / XTR, Race Face Sixc, RF Ride, RF Chester, RF Respond, FSA, E13 and many more. ONLY Shimano 12spd HG+ chain
Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminium. Long-lasting construction
- 32T - 48.5mm
- 34T - 50mm
Mounting holes: 4 x 104mm BCD (for 32T ring, bolts should be min 6mm long)
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending
Advantages of our special Oval chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.