absoluteBLACK MTB Oval RaceFace Cinch Direct Mount BOOST Chainring 12speed
- ShowProduct Information This particular chainring will ONLY work with CN-M9100, 8100 & 7100 Hyperglide+ 12spd chain due to d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
This particular chainring will ONLY work with CN-M9100, 8100 & 7100 Hyperglide+ 12spd chain due to different thickness and shape of the teeth. Our premium 1X RaceFace Boost 148 direct mount narrow wide Oval chainrings are designed for CINCH system RaceFace uses to mount chainring directly to the crank. This version is for BOOST specific bikes and FAT BIKES (when reversed).
Our premium 1X RaceFace Boost 148 direct mount compatible Oval chainrings are designed for CINCH system RaceFace uses to mount chainring directly to the crank. This version is for BOOST 148 specific bikes and FAT BIKES (when reversed).
- 30T (58g)
- 32T (62g)
- 34T (69g)
Compatibility: RaceFace Cinch system cranks. RF Next SL G4, Next SL, Next R, RF SIXC, RF Turbine, RF Atlas, AEFFECT, RIDE CINCH cranks. Shimano 12spd Hyperglide+ chain only
Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Chainline: 52mm. 3mm offset
Mounting: Direct Mount
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
Advantages of our special Oval chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.