absoluteBLACK Sram Direct Mount BB30 Oval Chainring N/W - Flat
- ShowProduct Information Our Premium 1X Sram Direct mount Oval BB30 chainrings are designed for BB30/PF30 SHORT spindle crank... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction.
- Great traction at the fraction of the price ! Narrow Wide tooth profile.
- SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 and Truvativ AKA cranks. BB30 short spindle only. Also fits for Fatbikes with GXP spindle!
absoluteBLACK Sram Direct Mount BB30 Oval Chainring N/W - Flat Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Having decided to go 1-11 on my MTB, I also took the jump to an Oval chainring. I have to say, the quality and performance of the ring is pretty surprising and at this price, well worth trying. They look pretty cool too!
Having decided to go 1-11 on my MTB, I also took the jump to an Oval chainring. I have to say, the quality and performance of the ring is pretty surprising and at this price, well worth trying. They look pretty cool too!Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.