milKit Booster Head with Bottle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tubeless Sealants See the latest products
New in Tubeless Sealants
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information MBR Editors Choice Award 2019Key Features:The simplest, easiest, lightest and most versatile tubeles... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
MBR Editors Choice Award 2019
- The simplest, easiest, lightest and most versatile tubeless inflator system out there
- By interfacing with aluminium drinking bottles, the milKit Booster removes the need for a dedicated pressure reservoir, finally making back country tubeless inflation a practical option
- Just screw the head onto the bottle, use your hand pump to pressurise it to up to a maximum of 160 PSI and then press the head onto any Presta valve to mount the tyre
- Direct connection with no hose between the pressure chamber and valve means the initial rush is delivered instantly, increasing the chances of getting a seal first time
- Includes 0.6 litre milKit pressure or drinking bottle, this fits in a standard bottle cage, making this the ideal portable tubeless solution
- Clean, oil free valve means the bottle is not contaminated and can be safely used for drinking water as well as inflation, a standard drinking bottle screw cap is included
- Will not degrade your sealant or freeze in use, unlike CO2 based systems
- The head is made from super tough PA 66 polyamide, weighs just 18 grams and comes with it's own drawstring carry bag, ideal for bike packing or touring
- Designed in Zurich, Switzerland, Made in the EU
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.