frequently asked questions
Cyclescheme is the UK’s leading cycle to work scheme that lets you save up to 42% on a new bike and cycle safety equipment. Your employer buys your items and leases them to you through an interest-free salary sacrifice and you save on tax and national insurance.
Cycle to work covers the following bikes and safety equipment:
- Bikes (including tricycles and E-bikes)
- Cycle helmets
- Bells & bulb horns
- Lights, including dynamo packs
- Mirrors & mudguards
- Cycle clips & dress guards
- Panniers, luggage carriers and straps
- Child safety seats
- Locks & chains
- Pumps, puncture repair kits, cycle tool kits & tyre sealant
- Reflective clothing
- White front reflectors & spoke reflectors
Your certificate number and redemption code can be found on your Cyclescheme certificate, which will be given to you by your HR department.
Please email Cycle to Work certificates from other providers to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact details, product names, sizes and colours and we will process your order.
We’ve made Cycle to Work easy with our handy online quote form. It only takes a few moments to complete.