Campagnolo Zonda Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
View Zipp 30 Course Disc Brake Rear Clincher - 10/11 Speed SRAM (QR & 12x135/142mm Through Axle Caps)Now £355.00
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description MEGA G3 on the rear wheel makes Zonda 2013 range the benchmark wheel in the market: greater torsiona... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- milled rim: reduces the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive
- MoMag(TM): allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes - increases structural resistance
- Makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel
- Dynamic Balance(TM): every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds
- Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheelSpokes:
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- Front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section
- Rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- Exclusive MEGA G3(TM) spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with heavy cyclistsHub:
- Oversized flange on the drive side: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke
- Aluminium hub body: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Aluminium axle: reduces the weight of the wheel